Die Version 3.1.0 der Star Citizen Alpha ist nun freigegeben und beeinhaltet einige Neuerungen. Es ist nun z.B. erstmas möglich seinen eigenen Charakter zu erstellen.
Das funktioniert derzeit zwar noch sehr rudimentär aber CIG will auf dieses System wie üblich aufbauen. Des weitererhin wurde an der Persitenz geschraubt. Es soll nun möglich sein an der Stelle zu Spawnen an der ihr euch beim beenden in das Bett gelegt habt.
Mehr Inhalte findet ihr im Changelog.
- With this feature, players can adjust aspects of their character’s physical appearance, such as face shape, eye color, hair style, and skin tone.
- Players can now safely logout from major stations like Levski, Grim HEX, and Port Olisar. This will persist between sessions for when players log back into the game.
- Player will now earn virtue reputation for killing NPC pirates.
Interdiction and Quantum Jamming
- AI pilots can now carry Quantum Jammers aboard their ships. These devices produce a field which stop Quantum Drives from being able to function. Players who are interdicted will now first have to destroy ships carrying Jammers before they can Quantum Travel away to safety.
- Service Beacons have been introduced to the PU economy. Using the mobiGlas, players can create and customize “Personal Transport” or “Combat Assistance” contracts that will be made available to other players to complete for the agreed upon payment. After the contract ends, players will be able to review each others performance with a positive or negative rating.
- The old Combat Markers were replaced with new 3D versions that include target brackets, hit indication, and missile locks.
- The visor screen has had additional hit effects for shields and hull areas added to the displays for your ship and targeted ships.
- A new MFD screen has been added allowing players to customize the view angles of the target/self visor screens.
New Ships and Vehicles
- Tumbril Cyclone
- Aegis Reclaimer
- Anvil Terrapin
- MISC Razor
- Nox Kue
New Ship Weapons
- PRAR Distortion Scatterguns
- Salvation (size 4)
- Absolution (size 5)
- Condemnation (size 6)
- APAR Ballistic Scattergun
- Havoc (size 1)
- Hellion (size 2)
- Predator (size 3)
- KBAR 10-Series Greatsword Ballistic Cannon (size 2)
- AMRS Omnisky IX Laser Cannon
- GATS Yellowjacket Ballistic Gatling (size 1)
- CF-557 Galdereen Repeater (size 5)
- KSAR Custodian Energy SMG
- GMNI R97 Ballistic Shotgun