A re-upload of an old idea of mine from back when the first roles cane out, the coachman

• The coachman role of which me and a friend came up with is a standalone role rather than a upgrade to or expansion of an existing one. The coachman role would involve owning a stage coach or 3 (I'll get to that in a bit) and driving NPC's from place to place for money around the map. The unique horse for the role would be the Clydesdale seeing as it's a draft horse that is not in the game yet, mabye a mix of draft and war or something like that, the gun variant would be the double barrel seeing as today double barrels are called coach guns. The outfit would be variations of a worn down suit with a top hat like the coach drivers in rdr2 story mode. The person that you would talk to would be Alden (the man at the train stations in online). The 3 wagon upgrade idea is basically what it sounds like and works like the trader wagons, you start of with a one horse coach (like the ones in Saint Denis) and it would be from one side of a town to another side, earning around $20 and then once you get to lvl 5 you can get the upgrade (one of the two horse coaches) which will be short town to town like Valentine to strawberry which will pay $50 or so, and then after you get to lvl 10 you can get a 4 horse coach and that will be from Saint Denis to Blackwater or something of that distance and would pay like $200 or something of that sorts. When using the 2 horse wagon or 4 horse you can be attacked by bandits along the road whilst delivering the person, mabye a cool down timer for 5 or 10 mins or something because I'm trying to be realistic with rockstar here. I just want a new role and think this would be fun and pay reasonably and is not just a complete copy paste from GTA 5. I'm still trying to build this idea so comment what you think would be good. ALSO THE FASTER YOU DO IT, THE MORE PAY not like the bounty hunter