Ein neuer LiF-Patch.
Zumindest liefern sie regelmäßige Patches, auch wenn wenig entscheidendes dabei ist:
Patch Notes (0.2.8.1) 05.12.14
More FPS and more pain
We had achieved a major breakthrough in a render optimization and are happy to release those in a current patch. There are still a lot of optimizations left to do and our render is far from being optimal. But after thos current update you should notice overall FPS increases especially while looking at forests and big towns.
Also we have fixed some nasty bugs that resulted in a lot of misses, both in melee and ranged combat. Hit detection should work properly now, so go forth and inflict more pain on your enemies!
Patch notes (ver. 0.2.8.1):
- Made some major render optimizations: Overall FPS should be higher now, especially in heavily populated worlds with a lot of objects on the screen
- Reworked video settings menu that should give you more tools to achieve an optimal balance of performance and quality
- Objects that you carry on your back will be dropped at your position if you are knocked down, knocked out, dead, in water or disconnected
- Crossbows reload now properly root you in place
- Added a few info messages in a taming process
- Fixed some client side crashes
- Some minor client side optimizations