Für alle Star Trek Fans - Heute erscheint das große Update zum Mod ST: New Horizons - Birth of a Federation
We have been hard at work creating the next major update for STNH and are finally ready to reveal our Patchname:
"Birth of a Federation"
All hands, brace for impact!
[Blockierte Grafik: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/187696099941679106/474643874946613259/boaf2.1.png]
- colAndor Crisis for Tellarites / Andorians
- P'Jem Observatory Crisis for Vulcans / Andorians / Humans
- Syrrannite Crisis for Vulcans / Humans
- Revamped Inner Light anomaly
- Added Kobali and Romulan unique "Captain" titles for events
- Starfleet crew activities
- Distress call events added - periodically generate random distress call events
- Kolinahr events for Vulcans
- Changeling Obelisk anomaly
- Federation ship roster has been overhauled, Federation players can now enjoy over 40+ different ship classes.
- Overhauled the Starfleet Museum mechanic. The museum automatically retires obsolete ship classes, which can now be recommissioned in a limited number.
- Introducing the new mechanic of Tech Level, restricting certain ships to only use weapons, components and utilities of a maximum tech level. For now, this mechanic only applies to Federation players.
- Some species now have unique techs and civics to boost their ability to produce and trade certain luxury trade goods.
- All weapons and sections, as well as most components, have been re-balanced.
- Overhauled the passive era bonus system. Previously, ships from later eras received passive buffs. Now, those buffs are replaced with unique modifiers to each ship class. This mechanic only applies to Federation ships.
- Overhauled the balance of bombardment and anti-bombardment buildings, making bombardment more potent and making anti-bombardment buildings cheaper and easier to maintain
- Tweaked the war score system to be more intuitive
- "Interstellar Union" (alternative Federation) option for Andorian players meeting required criteria
- The return of the jump drive. Starfleet Advanced Cruisers can now equip a range of advanced FTL solutions - but all of those come with a risk. Be warned.
- Various diseases added, including Yarim Fel Syndrome, Bendii Syndrome, Dorek Syndrome
- Xindi Council mechanic added. Every few years players can choose which species is dominant, granting bonuses and maluses.
- New Federation ship-class specifics components, weapons and utilities
- A new range of unique ship class techs for the federation
- A new component type in Federation class ships will give you the low-down on your ships
- Hundreds of new weapons, overhauling the current system of energy weapons being divided between beam and cannon. Instead, energy weapons will again be divided between sizes.
- Numerous new civics, traits and governments
- Unique buildings for multiple major empires, such as new embassies as well as HQ's for the Tal Shiar and Obsidian Order
- Even more luxury goods
- A few more easter eggs hiding for you to find
- Saurian species added
- Improved Jem'Hadar Variety
- Added more variety to black male Human portraits
Ships / graphics:
- Numerous new weapon effects
- Improved a lot of federation ships
- Added more than 20 new federation ships to the roster
- Various fixes to align solar system view to galaxy map view for binary systems
- Improved Alpha Centauri system
- Various improved star systems
New textures for planets:
- Class A received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class B received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class C received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class D received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class E received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
- Class F received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class G received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class K received 5 new textures (1 in main mod, 4 more in submod)
- Class K transjovian received 4 new textures (1 in main mod, 3 more in submod)
- Class N received 4 new textures (1 in main mod, 3 more in submod)
- Class O received 5 new textures (only available with submod)
Sol system revamp: (sub mod only)
- Mercury: new texture using data from messenger
- Venus: new texture using data from magellan
- Earth: new texture using Blue Marble project by NASA
- Luna: new texture using Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera data
- Mars: new texture using data from Mars Orbiter & Viking
- Jupiter: new texture using data from Juno & Cassini
- Io: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Europa: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Ganymede: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Callisto: new texture using data from Voyager & Galileo
- Saturn: new texture using data from Cassini
- Titan: new texture (custom made)
- Iapetus: new texture using data from Voyager & Cassini
- Uranus: new texture (custom made)
- Neptune: new texture (custom made)
- Pluto: new texture using data from New Horizons
- Charon: new texture using data from New Horizons
New bombardment textures:
- Any planet where a primitive civilization nuked themselves will have a special texture.
- Any planet transformed into tomb world by either armageddon/biological/thalaron bombardment will receive a special texture.
- Fixed Tamarian translation project from firing multiple times
- Valerian capital fixed
- Rakhari name fixes
- Minor fixes to Klingon-Cardassian Alliance invasion Crisis
- Minor fixes to Strange New World Anomaly
- Fix for a faulty PDX cubemap resulting in bad reflection visible mostly on oceans and black holes. (submod only)
- Barnard star now correctly shows as binary M/M star system.
- EZ Aquarii now correctly shows as trinary M/M/M star system, system orbits corrected.
- Struve 2398 now is a M/M binary star system, instead of M/G.