Fragen zum Tourismus / Pendler

• Hallo,

ich habe gerade eine Frage in einem englischen Forum gestellt und da ich mir das Übersetzen sparen möchte und auch denke, dass die meisten deutschen der englischen Sprache mächtig genug sind, poste ich die Frage einfach so in Englisch.

Ich freue mich sehr über Eure Antworten! Vielen Dank imvoraus.

Hi,
    I just started to play sim city cot and here come my first questions which are related to transportations:
    tourists (=shoppers?)
    1.) The game says that a municipal airports and ferry terminals would bring tourists to my city. Is the amount of those tourists somehow related to the population of the region/other cities/the amount of other municipal airports or ferry terminals in other cities within the region?
    If the answer is yes, it would be not recommendable to make a tourist city in a region where no other cities exist, right?
    Also if the answer is yes, can they also bring tourists from another city-cluster in the region (another great-works-group)?
    commuters
    2.) Apart from the highway, commuters can come to your city by train, ferry or by airship. Does a city, which sends these commuters, also have to have a ferry terminal, airship or train station? In my recent region, I had 2 cities which were only connected by railway and the had students commuting although the one city did not have a train station.
    tourists from the great works (space center and international airport)
    3.) How do these actually come to my city? Just by highway or also by train/ferry/mun. airport?

Thank you in advance!