Beiträge von agusingnavy

You made the video Dexter!!! Great job with the interchange btw, rated up the asset and the video. But bad and good news for you: actually I made this interchange a long time ago and I called it Yin Yang Interchange based on this post. My interchange is a combination between the "new" (the one you've made) and the "old" design you can see in the post. But compared to your interchange ... mine is shit ... but I love this YouTube video showcasing the interchage (this is my ego speaking). Two things:

1- When you build a roundabout (the trumpets or loops): what I do first is build the "radius" segments (8 in total, at 45º) with, of course, the same lenght (6units=48mts , etc). And last, I build the circle using the free form tool, snapping at 90º. This way all the diameters will measure the same lenght in units and in meters. With the way you build the circles, the lenght of the diameters has not the same lenght in all directions. That's the reason I never use the curve tool to build roundabouts or circles or whatever you want to call it. And the difference becomes more noticeable when using larger diameters (not in your case because the trumpets are not too big).

2- Try to use NCS music or something because I think I listened to Avril Lavigne ? I can watch the video, yet, but I think in Germany you can't because of your copyright laws, called GEMA ? (really annoying with YouTube)

3- If you want to post the video on Reddit be aware that is full of stupid and ignorant people ... and kids in kindergarten, but with a few good and educated people like Judazzz or SamsamTS or Scotland Tom, to name a few. If you want to be a part of an amazing group on Facebook called SkylinesNation - A Cities: Skylines Guild, go ahead (MrMiyagi, tony_r_68 (Zed68), Quad Rioters and many others are members)

Have a great day, and watch The Walking Dead Season 7 !!!

Haha, don't be ashamed Dexter. "The benefits of having a unique nickname" ,lol, and I've changed a little bit the snapshots. It's ok now, I little less Dexter's style. Btw, today I made this post on Reddit. It's a video about the making of my last asset, and ScotlandTom, one of the first and most subscribed mapmakers (Cooper Creek, Boulder Rapids, etc) really liked it. Would be cool to watch you building an interchange using your techniques.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome and see you soon. Cheers !!!

The similarity between the presentation of Augusingnavy with your Previously THEREFORE noticed.

Somewhere there has always been a bit of a negative side feeling. But Ultimately I watch and always copied from with the good. THUS You can THEREFORE already very proud of it.

Hi guys. I'm feeling like a stalker. There's no negative side feeling.

I think this is no coincidence ... But see it as a compliment biggrin.png

Yes: it's not coincidence, and it's a compliment to this great asset creator named Dexter . I was in the process of changing the snapshots / previews but then I saw the new ones from him and I really like them. So after a little Photoshop I tried to make something cool but also different (no luck for now: "I still have not found what I'm looking for" (Bono)), but in the mean time I'll stick with what I 'm using. By the way, the first interchange he made was really cool (it's not on the workshop anymore and I do not remember the name) and instantly I started adding his best service interchanges to my service Interchanges collection (you won't find that kid named Timb..oh there).

And finally. Why I'm posting this in a German website? Simple, a friend of mine told me 2 days ago he was googling my nickname (same in twitter, steam, origin, youtube, etc) and saw there was a chat in German lenguage talking about me.

Sorry for writing in english. My name is @agusingnavy ... End of transmission