The Cities Skylines British Challenge

• Hi Pug,

I really like the detailing work in your videos. Also your region as a whole looks really good :)
    However there are many traffic jams and several bottlenecks in your videos. I think your traffic system needs to some work.

And in your last video you have mentioned some smaller youtube channels which you watch to get some inspiration. Would you mind to share them? Thanks ;)

• Hi Pug,

I really like the detailing work in your videos. Also your region as a whole looks really good :)
    However there are many traffic jams and several bottlenecks in your videos. I think your traffic system needs to some work.

And in your last video you have mentioned some smaller youtube channels which you watch to get some inspiration. Would you mind to share them? Thanks ;)

I do need an episode to sort out all transportation and to include some public transport :)

• Cities: Skylines - EP19 - The British Challenge - Football Field

In this Video I complete the last section of this housing estate and add in a football field and detailing!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Cities Skylines - EP20 - The British Challenge - Construction Site

In this Video I expand create a Construction Site for new builds!

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Cities: Skylines - EP21 - The British Challenge - British Housing Estate

Hello Guys, and Welcome back to another episode of Cities Skylines with me, Pug Gaming. In this Video I complete the British housing estate.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I realy like the level of detail you put on this!
    I dont know if someone have asked this before but what is your reference. Do you rebuild a city/ location that you know personally or do you rebuild an area with a reference like google earth?

I realy like the level of detail you put on this!
    I dont know if someone have asked this before but what is your reference. Do you rebuild a city/ location that you know personally or do you rebuild an area with a reference like google earth

Hey Peterson, Thank you for your feedback, made my day! I must say i use a mixture of them both, google maps is good for inspiration on certain goals, but most the time its down to creativity

• Cities: Skylines - EP22 - The British Challenge - City Shopping Centre

Hello Guys, and Welcome back to another episode of Cities@ Skylines with me, Pug Gaming. In this Video I work on the city centres shopping centre.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Cities: Skylines - EP23 - The British Challenge - UK Shopping Centre

Hello Guys, and Welcome back to another episode of Cities: Skylines with me, Pug Gaming. In this Video I complete the final parts of the City Centre.