Soeben ist eine neue Version für Star Citizen erschienen welche die Versionsnummer 3.6.1 hält. Diese bringt hauptsächlich Bugfixes mit sich.
- Recently claimed ships may show as "locked" on the VMA. W/A: App switch or reopen to refresh.
- 600i interior elevator doors do not open unless the ship is unlocked.
- Reclaimer interior doors do not open unless the ship is unlocked.
- The forward lift on the Reclaimer sometimes has collision issues causing damage to the player or the player to fall out.
- Wheel and suspension animations are not working on wheeled vehicles.
- VOIP may not be functioning at release, but we are looking into a server side hotfix.
- Updated audio for size 3 ballistic cannons and Ballista missiles.
- Updated FOIP camera selection with "camera mode" which includes the choice of camera, resolution, framerate, and color space. Recommended modes are marked with a "*" and modes below 320 or above 1920 are excluded.
- Added Ballista class missiles to Centermass store.
- Brought down the number of AI security reinforcements to avoid accumulation of AI ships.
- Increased the ship detection commodity buying radius for some stash houses.
- Updated probability volume to lower the frequency of AI service beacons.
- Disabled pitch ladder for ground vehicles.
- Added HUD warning message for security encounter.
- VOIP UI "speaking" notification now ignores players who are out of range.
- Raised the P8SC sight attachment point.
Ships and Vehicles
- Updated dimensions for Freelancer Max and Vanguard to better select landing pads/hangars.
- Temporarily removed the VTOL animation from the Cutlass to restore forward/reverse strafing when in hover mode.
- Players should no longer experience a dramatic framerate drop when in 1st person.
- Fixed missing orbital markers at multiple locations.
- Updated armor tagging for Star Marine so the outlaws now have a complete set.
- Fixed an issue causing tire trail VFX for the Ballista to not appear.
- All crew members of the Ballista should now have ship computer audio.
- Holding LMB should now work to quick place carried items.
- Security attacking the player should now be flagged as hostile.
- The UI should now show correct numbers for weapons when not wearing a helmet.
- The camera should no longer appear to be inside the player's head when respawning in Star Marine.
- Players should no longer experience an infinite loading screen when logging into the PU.
- Fixed an issue causing bounty type missions to appear in the same areas around GrimHex.
- Fixed an issue where the REC total wasn't displaying at the top of the screen on the Arena Commander menu.
- Destroying an enemy ship when in the presence of security should no longer cause a crimestat.
- Fixed an issue where mineable asteroids could be detected at much longer ranges than intended.
- Modified shield proxy for Reclaimer to fix shield holes.
- Ruto's appointment mission should no longer be offered before the player completes the prerequisite mission.
- Fixed an issue where missiles were not inheriting velocity.
- Players should no longer get stuck on a black screen after death.
- Ships should no longer be missing components upon insurance claim return.
- There should no longer be excess AI ships around GrimHex, lowering local FPS.
- Switching genders in the character customizer should no longer cause a skin tone mismatch.
- Vehicles should no be able to be repaired and restocked at Lorville and Levski.
- Secondary quantum travel route jump points should no longer be obstructed when traveling to a planetary body.
- Mission givers should be in their correct positions and functioning.
- Emissions should now display properly on MFD and support screens.
- There should no longer be a floating boxing ring just outside of Lorville.
- Players should no long stare at a black screen when attempting to respawn.
- Fixed an issue that caused ship repairs to not work when degradation was present.
- Fixed an issue where Pro Tem bounties would spawn inside asteroids.
- Players should no longer get stuck on an infinite loading screen when entering the PU.
- Repair costs should no longer be exceedingly high when degradation is present.
- Players should no longer see pink or purple graphical issues around ArcCorp if they updated to the latest drivers.
- Players should now be able to purchase commodities at Hurston moon outposts.
- Players should now have their ships detected once landed at CRU-L5.
- The player's ship should no longer explode when quantum traveling to a party member in atmosphere.
- Mission description and contractor are now placed in the correct fields on the mobiGlas.
- Fixed an issue causing some optics to be not sighted in correctly.
- Restock should work consistently for all ground vehicles.
- Lawful missions should no longer appear on GrimHex if the player has a crimestat.
- Fixed an issue where VOIP did not automatically connect the client back to proximity chat after disconnecting from a direct call or party chat.
- Removed emotes from falling to fix using them to avoid falling damage.
- Fixed 10 client crashes.
- Fixed 4 server crashes.
- Fixed a memory leak